How do I find my Instagram profile link?
Hey friends! In this article, I’m gonna share with you the most trending platform these days.
Instagram is the largest using social networking platform, where you can connect with your loved ones.
Instagram allows you to share visual content only.
Visual content can be anything, it can be images and videos.
Instagram doesn’t allow you to share text-based content.
If you want to become famous then you need to consider the platform and start sharing the content.
If you have a business then Instagram allows you to create a business account also.
A business account allows you to share content related to your products and services.
Also, you can check your daily insight so that you can make better decisions for future strategies.
In this article, I’m gonna share with you how you can share your Instagram link with your people so that they can follow you. You can also embed this link wherever you want.
Sometimes you need the Instagram profile URL because you want to share this URL with someone so that they can connect with you on your Instagram account.
Here in this article, I’m gonna figure out how you can get the URL of any profile.
1. Getting a URL from the Instagram application.
2. Getting a URL from the mobile browser.
3. Getting URL from the laptop or computer.
4. Getting the URL of any post.
5. How to add multiple links to your Instagram bio?
These are the basic questions that I’m gonna ask you in this article.
Make sure you need to have a basic knowledge of how to use an Internet browser. Assuming you are techy let’s deep dive into the details.
Read more about the topic:
1. Getting a URL from the Instagram application:
If you want to get the Instagram profile URL from your Instagram application then you need to follow some steps in order to get the URL of the profile.
1. First, open your Instagram application. After that, you need to search for the profile you want to copy the URL of the Instagram account.
After that click on that person’s profile.
2. After coming into the profile you need to click on the three vertical or horizontal dots depending on the type of device you’re using. Either it may be Android or iOS.
3. After clicking on the three dots you’ll find the option to copy the profile URL.
Make sure this trick only works if you want to copy someone else profile URL.
If you want to copy your own Instagram URL then you can easily do that.
Open a notepad or text area where you can type something and write down www.instagram.com/username.
After writing it, you need to replace the username term with your username.
The username you can see in your profile.
Every Instagram profile has its own unique username and you can easily find it.
4. Now you can paste this URL where you want.
If you’re using other social platforms for engaging with your audience then you can share this URL in your community.
If you have a website or blog you can showcase your or someone else profile on your website etc. There are tons of ways to share the Instagram profile URL.
2. Getting a URL from the mobile browser:
Now suppose, you have an Instagram account but you don’t want to download the Instagram application, There can be multiple reasons maybe your device doesn’t have space, maybe you just want to use Instagram temporarily on someone else device, etc.
You can still use Instagram. Here are the steps that need to be followed.
1. Open any browser on your mobile device. Then go to Instagram.com.
2. After that, you need to log in with your Instagram credential or you can also log in with your Facebook account.
After logging into your Instagram account now you need to search for the profile you want the URL.
3. After coming inside your target profile you need to click on the three horizontal or vertical dots.
4. After clicking on the dot you’ll find the URL of the person.
Want to get more value:
3. Getting a URL from the laptop or computer:
Suppose you’re using Instagram on your laptop or PC and you want to copy the URL from your profile or someone else profile then you can easily do that by following these simple steps.
1. First, you need to go to the official website or Instagram by typing the URL www.instagram.com.
After that, you need to log into your account by putting in the credentials or you can also log in with the Facebook account.
2. After coming inside the profile you need to click on your profile at the top left-hand corner of the screen.
3. After that, you’ll find the URL of your own personal profile.
4. If you want someone else’s profile then you need to search for the name or username of the profile. After a search for the profile, you need to go to the profile.
5. After going into the profile of the target user now need to copy the URL of the profile and share it wherever you want.
4. Getting the URL of any post:
If you want to copy the URL of the Instagram post then you can easily do that by following the simple steps given below.
1. First login to your Instagram account either from your mobile application or you can use any browser on your laptop, PC, or mobile.
2. After that, you need to go to the profile.
If you want to copy the URL of the posts of your own account then you need to go to your Instagram profile and click on the post you want the URL.
3. After clicking on the post you’ll find the three dots.
You need to click on these three dots and you’ll see there are multiple options are there.
4. Now you need to click on the copy post URL.
Now the post URL is copied you can share this link anywhere you want.
5. How to add multiple links to your Instagram bio?
It’s a bonus tip for you.
If you want to show multiple links in your single Instagram bio then how you’ll do that?
Now I’m gonna share with you a trick that will help you to show multiple links in your single Instagram bio link.
Sometimes you need to show multiple social links in your single Instagram bio, How do you do that?
Here is something special for you:
Well here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Go to a third-party link-shortening service called the link tree.
After coming inside the website, you need to click on the SignUp button.
2. You have two options either you can sign with your Instagram account or you can fill up the form and create an account on the platform.
3. After creating an account, now you need to add the service. As you can see the option. You can add multiple links.
4. Suppose you want to share the Facebook Page URL, Your Website URL, Twitter URL, etc. Now you can share the final URL of the link tree on your Instagram bio.
When users click on the link, they will see a new tab of the social services you added.
Now users can follow you on multiple platforms.
Sometimes you need to check the celebrity’s Instagram account.
To get the URL of the celebrity account, you need to go to Google and directly search the keyword containing the name of the celebrity with the suffix Instagram page and you’ll find the account.
You can see there are tons of ways to share an Instagram profile with someone.
Either you can share your own profile or you can share someone else profile also.
If you have any questions then please comment down below.
Tell me, which one you’re using for sharing the profile URL?