uTorrent is one of the best platforms or software that can help you to download almost anything.
In order to download the content, you first need to download the uTorrent software or application on your device.
Make sure to search on the web and you’ll find the official website.
Once you’ll find the website, make sure to click on the above PRODUCTS option, which you’ll find at the top menu.
When you’ll click on that then it’ll ask you the platform for which you want to download the software.
Suppose you want to download the software for your WINDOWS PC or LAPTOP then you need to click on that and need to click on the FREE download button.
Once the EXE file will download to your system, make sure to install it.
Once the software will install, now, you’re ready to use it. In order to use the software, you need to open it and first, you need to download the torrent file.
Suppose, you want to download a movie then you first need to search for the torrent file of that particular movie.
In order to find the torrent file of that particular movie, you need to search on the web.
Once you’ll find it, make sure to download it on your laptop or PC.
Once the torrent file will download, make sure to open the uTorrent and upload the file.
Once the file will upload, now, you need to click on the DOWNLOAD button and your movie will start downloading.
Now, you can see all the stats of the downloading media content.
You can view the progress bar, you can view the size of the content, you can view the SEEDS and PEERS ratio and ETA as well.
uTorrent is one of the best platforms for downloading almost any type of content but it’s not the only player in the market.
If you have a mobile device, not a laptop or PC then what will you do?
Is there any application like uTorrent that can work on your iPhone as well?
In this article, I’m gonna share with you some of the best alternate options of uTorrent that you can use on your iOS devices.
Make sure to stay with me and read the whole article and use one of these applications and also let me know in the comments about your experience of using one of these applications.
Here are the alternate options:
uTorrent is no doubt is one of the best application or software programs that not helps you to download the data but it protects as well.
It gives you a fast downloading speed and you can download as many files as you want.
You can even download a large amount of data without any issues.
But care should be taken that it’s not only a single player in the market.
If you want to know the alternate options then read the article till the end and I’m gonna share with you some of the best applications that will help you to download and work the same as you want.
It’s one of the best android applications for downloading torrent files.
You need to click on the above link and download the application for free.
Once the application will download and install on your android device then you’re ready to download the torrent files.
The application has tons of features.
You can customize the things as per your own choice.
Make sure to read the below features that may help you to learn more about the application.
– No speed limits on downloads/uploads
– Ability to select which files to download
– Ability to specify file/folder priorities
– RSS feed support with automatic downloading
– Magnet link support* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
– µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol), PeX (Peer Exchange) support
– Ability to download sequentially
– Ability to move files while downloading
– Supports torrents with a large number of files
– Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
– Recognizes magnet links from the browser
– Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
– Has to option to download on WiFi only
– Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
– Material design UI
– Tablet optimized UI
These are some of the best features that FLUD offering.
Make sure to download to your android device and start using the application. It also has an ad-free version.
You can search on Play Store and download it. If you still have any issue then make sure to mention inside the comments down below.
Are you looking out for the best alternate options for uTorrent then you’re at the right place. You can simply download the application for free.
It’s available for Android, Linux, Windows, and even Mac as well.
If you have an android device then it can be the best alternative to uTorrent.
Make sure to download its android application.
Once you’ll get the application on your device, now, you’re ready to download.
MediaGate as the name suggests is supported for the media content download only.
You can simply search for the file and can easily download it right from there.
You can’t even download the media content, you can play in HD quality as well.
You don’t need any third-party media player for that.
It’s another great BitTorrent client.
If you want to download the torrent file then there is nothing like this platform.
The platform is available for Android, Windows, macOS, and LINUX.
In order to download the application or software, you need to click on the above link and then you need to choose your platform.
If you’re an android user then you should choose the android application and need to download it for free.
There’re basically two versions of the application.
One you can download for free and another you need to pay.
There is some functionality that you can find in the paid version.
If you have any issue regarding this amazing torrent client then make sure o mention it inside the comments down below.
It’s another great android application for downloading torrent files.
In order to use this application, you need to click on the above link and download the application for free.
Once the application will install from the Play Store, now, you’re ready to download the torrents for free.
It’s basically a torrent client cum search engine.
You can search for the keyphrase that you want to download and can line up your downloads.
It has a smooth and easy-to-use interface. You can download almost any type of file.
Here are some basic features of the application:
– Download torrents without browsing with the inbuilt search engine or search manually from the app.
– Open .torrent files from the android file system directly in-app.
– Open magnet links and .torrent file links directly in-app.
– Download torrents at high speeds (No restriction).
– Supports DHT, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP.
– Supports choice for individual file downloads from a torrent.
– Supports sequential download which can be used to play video files before their download is complete.
– Supports setting download and upload limits.
– Supports sharing of magnet links.
– Multiple simultaneous downloads.
– Download over wi-fi only should you choose so.
– Download to internal or external memory as convenient
– No monitoring is required once the search for the torrent is initiated. Torrent will be downloaded if and when available.
– Automatic queuing of downloads in case of insufficient RAM availability.
– See each download progress in notifications.
– View, open, or delete downloaded files from the app directly.
– In-built file browser for moving, copying, deleting, and sharing files.
These are some of the features that you can utilize while using the application on your android device.
It’s another great and most using BitTorrent client.
In order to use it, make sure to click on the above link and download the application for your android device.
It has a simple and easy-to-use UI that will make your experience of using torrent clients excellent.
It encrypts your browsing and download data, which means whatever you’re downloading you’ll not get caught by your ISP.
Your ISP and government authorities can’t identify what you’re doing.
Here are the features:
– DHT, PeX, encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT*PMP, µTP
– IP filtering (eMule dat and PeerGuardian).
– Ability to fine-tune (network settings, power management, battery control, UI settings, etc.).
– Supports torrents with a large number of files and big files.
– HTTP\S and magnet link support.
– Support proxy for trackers and peers.
– Ability to move files while downloading.
– Ability to the automatic movement of files to another directory or to an external drive at the end of the download.
– Ability to specify file and folder priorities.
– Ability to select which files to download.
– Ability to download sequentially.
– Material Design.
– Dark and Black theme.
– Tablet optimized UI.
– RSS manager.
– Android TV support.
– Ability to create torrents.
– Streaming of any selected files.
– And more
These are some of the basic features of the LibreTorrent.
I hope you guys find the application helpful.
If you have any further issues then make sure to mention them inside the comments down below.
Finally, if you’re looking for torrent downloaders for your iPhone then the wait is over.
You need to download iTransmission.
In order to download the application, make sure to click on the above link and head over to the website.
Once you’ll reach the site, make sure to follow the instructions in order to download the application.
Once the application will install, now, you’re ready to download the torrent files.
Here are the features:
– It is completely free to use.
– No jailbreak is needed.
– Works on all iOS devices.
– A simple tap of the + icon lets you add new torrents.
– Stop/start downloads with one tap.
– Choose between data and Wi-Fi for downloads.
– Get info about every torrent – file size, peers, upload speed, data received, and much more.
– It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.
– Plenty more features.
These are some of the best alternate options for uTorrent for ANDROID and iOS platforms.
If you have any issues in using any of these applications then make sure to mention them inside the comments down below.
I hope you guys found this article helpful.
If you have any further questions or anything you want to suggest then make sure to mention it inside the comments down below.
Make sure there are tons of free and paid uTorrent alternatives.
If you want to use them then you should find them and I helped you with that.
Tell me which one is your favorite and why.