Flipkart was one of the famous companies known for its online services. It is an Indian eCommerce company founded in 2007 and founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal.
It gives employment up to 30000
in 2016. If subsidiary companies are Myntra phone per cards clitoral and 2GUD and generate revenue upto₹43,615 crores in 2019.
Flipkart competes with Amazon and also with Snapdeal.
It contributes a large amount in India’s e-commerce industry like 39.5% market share is individually done by Flipkart it has a dominant position in the cloth segment and gets large support from Myntra and has a neck to neck competition in e-commerce marketing and in the sale of electronics they compete with Amazon.
Day on other companies as well iPhone to which is very well known for their mobile payment services based on unified payments interface.
It is an Indian E-Commerce company having the headquarter in many countries like Bangalore Karnataka India and incorporated with Singapore as a private limited company.
It initially focuses on online bookselling and other products like consumer electronics fashion and home essential groceries and lifestyle products but now it’s expanding more and more, day by day.
Very simple, as it is one of the applications available in Play Store or google play store on your device, search Flipkart shopping and you will get an option to install, and then you are able to enjoy their services.
But after installation, if you already have an account go for it but if you are new here then you need to make your I’d first for logging with an identity and for shopping.
Making a new account on Flipkart, you have to write your active mobile number where you will get an OTP if you allowed Flipkart to read your message and app to view then it will automatically detect and automatically filled the OTP but if you haven’t given permission to Flipkart then you have to copy from the message and paste over there and it’s done, your account will be successfully made.
More you want to know about Flipkart:
In 2011 they acquired a digital distribution business and digital content library for the Bollywood portal and in 2012 they launched their DRM-free online music store but due to the competition with the free streaming sites this launch was unsuccessful and shut down in June 2013.
In 2012, they were trying to get an area in India’s retail market with the name of an online electronics retailer.
Myntra, which is very well known for its fashion designing and online shopping, sold for $280 million in May 2014, and continues to operate as a subsidiary focusing on a separate market segment.
Very soon they also get an appetite for a Delhi-based Mobile marketing firm and they state to use Appiterate’s technology to enhance the mobile services.
They have recently launched a digital platform for Kirana and SMEs that stock a range of everyday items such as coffee, groceries, snack foods, cold drinks, etc.
And also in October 2020 acquired a 7.8 % stake in Aditya Birla fashion and retail for $204 million.
Why should I go with the Flipkart application?
– In-app you are getting a lot of discount on product and get a feeling of offline shopping like if you having a habit of doing bargaining, you will get that feeling by getting coupons or discounts which are always running on the app and this discount is only available for application users
– Shop anytime anywhere within the Flipkart application. Let you are outside and feeling bored and want to listen to music and highly need of earphones you don’t have to go back to home and take money for shopping by the shop and waste your time just open your app and buy your favorite earphones anytime.
– If you like some product and put it on your wishlist and it demands to get high and their stock starts getting low then you will get a notification so that you can not miss your favorite product.
– This application is a very much compatible device and can run easily without hanging as it does not take your data and save your memory so it is not only easy to download but also takes less data during use.
– Having issues with online payment? Then don’t worry there is a cash on delivery option, in which there is no need for online payment you just need to pay when a delivery boy comes to your home
– Don’t like the product even after buying it, or get some defects in a product and start working for that then take it easy because there is an easy returns policy available in Flipkart where you can exchange or return if you don’t like it within 7 days.
Like in Amazon prime video, Flipkart also launched its app streaming service called Flipkart video in August 2019.
They had done this because they wanted to compete with famous companies like Amazon and they initially created the content from service providers like voot TVF and viu.
With the Flipkart video, they also launch their original content with the name of the Flipkart video original.
You can say this is very much similar to the Amazon original which actually means they will launch their show which was originally made by Flipkart and the first show was launched on 19 October 2019 with the name of backbenchers which is hosted by Farah Khan.
Frequently asked the question:
Q-1 what does pre-order or forthcoming mean?
Solution- it simply means that these items are expected to be released soon and you can book them in advance.
These items will be shipped after the official release by the seller with whom you have pre-booked them.
Q-2 Why are there different prices for the same product?
Solution- there are different prices for the same product because it is listed by many sellers.
Q-3 Can I order a product that is out of stock or temporarily unavailable?
Solution- no you cannot, because the product is not available but you can switch to notify me option so that if the product gets available with the seller you will be informed and can buy after that.
In the end, Flipkart is an amazing application for shopping and can be an alternative method during this pandemic.
Also as per the review was only products are favorable by the users or a customer and have a trusted company.
You surely go with it without a doubt.