If you have a Galaxy S20, S20+, or S20 Ultra then you must be aware of the term called QUICK SHARE.
It’s a sharing service by SAMSUNG that helps you to share any type of files. It can be media files like images, videos, and audio, it can be a document file, etc.
With the help of this amazing service, you can easily share any type of file with multiple Galaxy users.
Make sure to stay with me and I’ll share with you all the required steps you need to take in order to share any type of file with your Galaxy series.
Here are the steps:
In case, you want to share any file with other Galaxy users then all you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
Make sure, these are the simple steps that you need to take in order to share files.
– First, you need to choose or select the file that you want to share.
– The file can be a media file or any documented file.
– Once selected, now, you need to click on the SHARE button, you’ll find it there once you select any file.
– Make sure, the devices you want to share the files have access to the QUICK SHARE option.
– Now, you need to click on the CONTACT that you want to share the file and that’s it. Now, the contact whom you tap needs to receive the file and that’s it, the file will start sharing with that contact.
These are the simple steps you need to take in order to share any file with the Galaxy series. The quick share option is one of the best methods of sharing large-size files as well.
If you still do not get the steps then make sure to watch the below video in order to understand more deeply.
Hope you guys found this post helpful regarding SAMSUNG QUICK SHARE.
If you still have questions or anything you want to suggest regarding this then make sure to ask me in the comments down below.
Just like Apple AirDrop, you can share any file with the SAMSUNG GALAXY series as well. It’s just like a WIFI direct feature.
If you have any questions regarding this then make sure to ask me in the comments down below.
Just like any other mobile service, SAMSUNG also has its own built-in feature for sharing any type of file. If you also like this feature then don’t forget to mention your views in the comments down below.