WhatsApp is the most popular instant-text application on the planet.
If you’re looking for a platform in order to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends and families then make sure to download the application, install the application, register a free account, and start sharing your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families.
WhatsApp can help you with lots of things.
You can’t even share boring text messages, you can even do a lot of things on the platform.
You can share text messages, you can share media files like images and videos, and even the documents like PDF, PPT, WORD, TEXT, etc.
WhatsApp applications can help you with lots of things.
If you’re looking for a platform in order to share your current or live location then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
In order to share your location, you need to open WhatsApp and need to select the CHAT where you want to share your location.
Now, you need to click on the PAPERCLIP icon, which you’ll find inside the CHATBOX.
When you click on that, it’ll ask you some options.
Make sure to click on the LOCATION option.
When you’ll click on that, it’ll ask you to share your location.
Now, you need to click on the SEND button and boom!
Your location will be shared with that person.
It’s one of the best ways to share your location.
Once the location is shared.
Now, the person with whom you share your location can now track your position.
WhatsApp location feature is one of the best ways in order to connect with and track your loved ones.
You can track your kid’s location.
You can manually set, how much time you want to share your location.
Sometimes, you may come across a situation when you need to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families then you can use the WhatsApp groups.
In order to create a WhatsApp group, you need to open WhatsApp and need to click on the three vertical dots, you’ll find at the top of the application.
When you click on that, it’ll show you some options.
Now, you need to click on the NEW GROUP tab.
When you’ll click on that, it’ll ask you to create a WhatsApp group.
Make sure to add people to the group.
You can add up to 256 people at a time.
If you want to add more than that then you may need to create a second group.
Once your WhatsApp group is ready, now, you are ready to share your thoughts and ideas with your group fellows.
It’s one of the best ways in order to connect with like-minded people.
Sometimes, you may come across a situation when you register on WhatsApp that you may not receive the OTP for verification.
If this is the case then you don’t need to worry about it.
In this article, I’m gonna share with you how you can solve this issue.
Make sure to follow the guide in order to learn something new.
WhatsApp code verification:
If you want to use the WhatsApp application then you first need to download the application either from PlayStore or AppStore.
Once the application is downloaded and installed, now, you need to open it and register a free account.
For that, you need to follow certain steps.
Make sure to take a look.
1. First, you need to open the WhatsApp application on your device.
Once the application opens, now, you need to click on the AGREE AND CONTINUE.
2. After that, it’ll ask you to put your number. When you enter the number, it’ll ask you to click on CONTINUE.
3. When you click on that tab, it’ll ask you to enter the verification code.
For that, you need to receive the verification code on your device.
Now, the main issue started, when after so many unsuccessful attempts, you did not receive the verification PIN.
If this is the case then make sure to stay with me and I’ll give you the solution for this.
4. Once the code is received on your device, you need to put the code in the box and click on the verification button and it’ll take you to the next screen where it’ll ask you to give your basic details, your name, profile image, etc.
Once done, make sure to click on CONTINUE and boom! Your WhatsApp account is now ready to use.
These are the simple steps you need to take in order to verify your WhatsApp account.
If you have any further issues with these steps then you should mention them in the comments down below.
When you try to verify the phone number on the WhatsApp application then make sure to take care of these guidelines as mentioned below.
These guidelines will help you to get an idea about what you should take care of.
- Make sure, you can verify the phone number you own.
- When you try to verify a phone number on WhatsApp then make sure, your phone calls and SMS services are enabled.
- If you have any third-party call-blocking applications, task-blocking applications, settings, etc. then make sure to disable these settings and applications for a while.
- You need to have a working internet connection like WIFI, mobile data, etc. Make sure, if you’re roaming or bad connection then verification may not work. Make sure to double-check that you’re connected to the internet or not.
- Make sure, while filling out the number, don’t put any 0 or any other number.
If you didn’t receive the verification code:
Now, after so many successful attempts you may not receive the verification code what you can do?
Now, I’m gonna share with you the basic idea about the troubleshooting that you can implement in order to solve the issues.
- Make sure to wait for the progress till the end. The wait can last up to 10 minutes.
- Make sure, not to guess the code because it may lead you to lockout for a period of time.
- If the wait is too long after some time you may get the CALL ME option enabled. Make sure to click on that. When you click on that, it’ll call you and tell you the 6-digit verification code on call. Make sure to listen to the code carefully put the code and click on VERIFY.
- If you don’t have a recharge on your number then make sure to recharge it first so that you can get the code.
- If you still, do not get the verification code then you may need to reboot your device. Make sure to turn it OFF and wait for 30 seconds and then turn it ON.
- Make sure to delete or uninstall the WhatsApp application and reinstall the application on your device.
- You can also check whether you have given access to your WhatsApp application so that it can read or send SMS. For that, you need to open your phone settings and then you need to search “WhatsApp” at the top search bar. When you search for that, it’ll show you the WhatsApp settings. Now, you need to click on the permission and here you can see all the permissions you have given to WhatsApp. Make sure to enable the SMS.
- If this all will not work for you then one more thing that you can go for.
You need to open your mobile settings.
Make sure to open the settings and then you need to go to SIM CARDS AND MOBILE NETWORKS.
When you click on that, it’ll show you your mobile networks.
Make sure to select the network that you want to register.
Once you’ve selected, now, you need to select MOBILE NETWORKS.
Here, you can see the automatic settings are open.
If this is the case then you need to disable this setting and you need to manually select your network.
Suppose, if you’re using the JIO network then you need to select the JIO 4G network and so on.
Once selected, now, you need to follow the last step.
For that, you need to open your mobile settings and need to go to your WhatsApp application.
Make sure to search on SETTINGS and find the application.
Now, you need to click on clear app data.
Make sure to clear your data and then try to register on WhatsApp. Your problem may be solved.
For more details about these steps, make sure to visit the video.
These are the steps that you can implement in order to troubleshoot your issue.
If still, the problem is not solved then you can do the last thing that you need to send a TEST message from any other device to the number you want to register the WhatsApp.
If the message will receive then maybe it’s from WhatsApp’s end.
If you don’t receive the verification code then it may be issued in your SIM.
You may need to try from any other number.
If you’re facing an issue with your WhatsApp verification then make sure to follow the steps mentioned above.
WhatsApp may take time to solve your issue.
You need to wait when you’ll next time to register your WhatsApp account.
If none of them will work then the last option you have is you need to change the number and try again for the verification.
If you still have any questions or want to suggest something then make sure to mention it in the comments down below.