WhatsApp is the largest and most popular instant-text application with over 2 billion users around the world.
In case if you want to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and family members then either you can download the Hike Messenger or you can download the WhatsApp application.
Both work almost in the same manner.
WhatsApp now integrates a lot of features.
Now you can share text messages, you can share media files like images and videos, you can share documents like PDFs, PPTs, and other document formats as well, and you can even share your live location, etc.
In case if you want to share your thoughts and ideas with your friends and family members on audio and video calls then WhatsApp and Hike both are the best ever platforms for that.
Sometimes you may need to get in touch with your loved ones, friends and family members then make sure to create a WhatsApp group or you can even create a broadcast list as well.
Once the group or broadcast list is created you can share whatever you want.
WhatsApp is the world’s biggest text application on the planet.
Hike application is an Indian instant-text application.
In this article, I’m gonna share with you the difference between both of these applications.
Let’s understand the difference between both of these applications.
In case you want to know which platform is better to use then make sure to stay with me and I’ll share all the points that will better explain both of these applications.
I’m not affiliated with any application.
In this article, I’m gonna share with you my honest review.
In case you have any questions or you want to share something that you may not like then make sure to mention it inside the comment down below.
Want to learn more?
Let’s compare both applications:
1. The Hike application is better for sending messages, even if you have a slow internet connection you can easily send and receive text messages.
WhatsApp takes a long bandwidth, which is why it takes a long time to send text messages as compared to the hike messaging platform.
2. Hike has more emojis than WhatsApp applications.
3. In the hike application, you can find the stickers for almost everything.
Sometimes you may need to share your feelings then you can consider using the hike application.
You can express your feelings with hike stickers.
5. Hike allows you to share almost every type of file that is practically not possible in WhatsApp itself.
6. The Hike application has a news section that will help you to keep updated always and reduce the rumors to some extent.
7. Hike application allows you to do audio and video calls, just like WhatsApp also allows you to do audio and video calls as well.
8. Hike allows you to make conference calls with up to 100 people at a time that practically not possible in WhatsApp.
In the WhatsApp application, you can connect on conference calls with up to 4 people at a time.
9. 128-bit SSL security, selective hiring, etc. Better for privacy than WhatsApp.
10. The Hike application allows you to hide the chats, this feature you won’t get in the WhatsApp application.
In case you want to hide the chats in WhatsApp then you have the only option, you need to archive the WhatsApp chats.
Want to learn more?
11. The WhatsApp application is completely owned by another great tech venture Facebook and Facebook is not secure, it leaks privacy.
Maybe Facebook uses WhatsApp to track your behavior so that Facebook can show you relevant and interesting ads.
12. The Hike application has an online AI assistant called Natasha.
WhatsApp application doesn’t have something like this.
WhatsApp application doesn’t have such kinds of things.
The hike application gives you a robot to talk about.
You can ask her anything related to WIKIPEDIA questions.
13. You can use the HIKE AI assistant in order to get information about various things like the latest news, facts, figures, what’s trending these days, jokes, and other facts.
14. The Hike application also has a true caller-like function.
When someone unknown calls you then it pops up like an unknown calling you.
15. The Hike application allows you to share files and even chat without an internet connection whereas in the WhatsApp application, you can’t do that.
16. The Hike application has coupons, which means you can get a discount on your text messaging platform.
17. If someone is not on the hike application then you have an option called free SMS.
You can simply send someone a free SMS or you can say if someone is offline still you can share anything.
18. The Hike application shares with you jokes, ideas, thoughts, quotes, and news.
Even they can make you an April fool as well.
19. Hike application will show you GIF suggestions along with stickers as well.
20. The Hike application and WhatsApp application both have story features.
This means you can share anything on WhatsApp and Hike with the help of stories.
You can share images, videos, GIFs, and even normal text messages.
Want to learn more?
21. Hike application allows you to filter for images, WhatsApp application doesn’t have such kind of feature.
22. The Hike application allows you to create a group of 1,000 people at a time. WhatsApp allows you to create a group of 256 people only.
23. The Hike application has quick support. In case if you have any kind of issue then you can easily report it to Hike and they will respond to you as soon as possible.
24. Polls, split bills, wallets, recharge, UPI, blue packets, and many new features have been introduced in newer versions of the hike application.
These features you won’t be able to find in the WhatsApp application.
25. WhatsApp allows you to share your live location whereas the Hike application is still missing this feature.
In case if you want to know someone’s real-time location then the WhatsApp application is the best ever platform for that.
The hike application is still missing this feature right now.
26. WhatsApp application and Hike application both are messaging platforms.
This means both applications allow you to connect with friends and family members.
Both applications allow you to connect with your loved ones, friends, and family members.
27. Sometimes you may not want to get access to the WhatsApp application on your mobile or tablet.
WhatsApp allows you to open your WhatsApp account on a PC by scanning the QR code. Once the code will scan now you’ll be able to open the account on a PC.
But in the Hike application, there is no such thing, you need to download the application on your device.
Once the application is downloaded and installed only then you’ll be able to use the application.
28. Hike application allows you to select whom you want to show you online. In the WhatsApp application, you won’t be able to find any such feature.
29. WhatsApp application doesn’t allow you to choose the chat theme, whereas in Hike Messenger you can choose the chat theme as well.
30. In the Hike Messenger application you’ll get a reward when you’ll invite someone to join the platform whereas in the WhatsApp application, you won’t get such a thing.
31. In case you’re using the external storage then you can set it to default for Hike Messenger.
32. In case you want to talk to someone on HIKE but don’t want to type a text message then you can just nudge.
When he/she receives your nudge they will reply.
33. WhatsApp is the simplest application as compared to any other instant-text application. Hike application is more complicated and it has lots of features.
34. The hike application seems to target Indian people only. It has attractive stickers and cartoon images. The hike application is specially dedicated to Indian people only.
WhatsApp application got enough time to expand whereas the Hike application came later.
36. WhatsApp offers you a feature where you can easily mark the chats.
In case if you want to keep the WhatsApp chat then make sure to click and hold the WhatsApp chat and then you need to hit the starred button in order to start the WhatsApp chat.
37. WhatsApp is the most popular instant-text message application on the planet.
It has a comparatively large number of users as compared to Hike IM.
38. WhatsApp and Hike applications both are ads-free. This means you’ll not get any ads on both of these platforms.
39. You don’t need to pay a single penny in order to connect with your loved ones, friends, and family members.
40. In case you want to see all the forward messages then you will find a forward message tag when you forward a WhatsApp message.
Hike application doesn’t have such a thing.
41. WhatsApp application has one more great feature.
When you’ll try to hold any message and then you’ll right-swipe the message then you’ll be able to reply to any WhatsApp message.
42. In case you sent any WhatsApp messages by mistake and now you want to delete these messages then make sure to hold that message and click on delete for everyone.
43. WhatsApp application now supports the UPI which means now you can send and receive the payments.
In case if you want money from someone then WhatsApp can help you to send and receive payments.
Hike has more features than the WhatsApp application but still, WhatsApp is leading the market.
Most people prefer the WhatsApp application because it has a simple layout and easy-to-use interface.
In case you want to download an instant messaging platform then most probably you’ll also prefer the WhatsApp application.
Want to learn more?
WhatsApp application is the most popular instant text application.
You can share your thoughts and ideas with your friends and family members.
In case if you want to share your images and videos then make sure to consider both applications.
Either you can choose the HIKE application or you can choose the WhatsApp application.
I’m not affiliated with any application, still, I want to recommend the Hike application because it has lots of features and it has tons of stickers and expressions to share feelings.