WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant-text messaging platforms.
If you want to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
Make sure to download the application, install the application, register a free account, and start sharing anything you want.
WhatsApp can help you with lots of things.
Make sure, you can’t even share boring text messages, you can even share a lot of things.
WhatsApp can help you to share text messages, you can share media files like images and videos, and can even share the documents like PDF, PPT, WORD, TEXT, etc.
Make sure to create a free account and start connecting with your loved ones.
In case, if you’re looking for a platform in order to share your current or live location then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
In order to share your location, you need to open WhatsApp and need to select the CHAT where you want to share your location.
Now, you need to click on the PAPERCLIP like an icon, you’ll find inside the CHATBOX.
When you’ll click on that then it’ll ask you some options.
Make sure to click on the LOCATION option.
When you’ll click on that then it’ll ask you to select the LOCATION and INTERVAL for which you want to share your location.
Now, you need to click on the SHARE button and your location will share with that person.
Once the location will share, now, the person with whom you shared your location can now track you.
It’s one of the best features in order to track your current or live location.
Sometimes, you may come across the situation when you need to share your thoughts and ideas with like-minded people.
If this is the case then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
Make sure to create a free WhatsApp group and start connecting with your friends and families.
In order to create a group, you need to open WhatsApp and need to click on the three vertical dots, you’ll find at the top of the application.
When you’ll click on that then it’ll ask you some options.
Make sure to click on the NEW GROUP option.
When you’ll click on that then it’ll ask you to create a free WhatsApp group.
Make sure to start adding contacts into your group and then you need to click on the CREATE GROUP option and your WhatsApp group will now ready to share anything you want.
WhatsApp groups are really helpful in order to connect and share your thoughts and ideas with like-minded people.
You can share text messages, media files like images and videos can even share documents like PDF, PPT, WORD, TEXT, etc.
In case, if you don’t want to create your own group then you can consider joining someone else.
Make sure to search on GOOGLE and you’ll find tons of free invite links. now, you need to click on these links and then it’ll open in the next tab and ask you to JOIN CHAT.
Make sure to click on that and you’ll become part of the group.
WhatsApp is really an amazing platform in order to connect with your friends and families. You can share almost anything you want.
Make sure, perhaps you can share anything but you should keep in mind some ethics and moral values.
Make sure to stay with me and I’ll share what you should DO and what you shouldn’t DO on the platform.
Make sure to carefully read the article and then you’ll be aware of this.
What should you DO and DON’T with WhatsApp?
– Make sure to avoid doing the private conversation in your WhatsApp group chat because it can be annoying for other group members and the admin can remove you.
– If you want to create a WhatsApp group then care should be taken that your group should be related to a strong reason and never create a group without any specific goal or reason.
– Make sure, if someone asking you anything in a group chat or personally, you should answer them and never delay too much in answering their question or anything whatever they’re asking.
– If you have a professional WhatsApp account or group then you should avoid sending the messages late at night.
– If you’re in a party with your friends and families and someone took a couple of pictures and now, you want to share those pictures with those contacts then is it better take some patience and then ask them to share instead of sharing without even asking because it can be flooded with too many messages and also can waste their data as well.
– Make sure, not to share anything spammy and hateful content in any of the groups if you have one. Always share logical and helpful content.
– Make sure to stay active and always share relevant and logical things.
– Make sure, not to connect with any group member personally.
If you want to connect then you should ask first.
– If you’re the admin of any of the groups then it’ll be your responsibility to take care of all people inside the group.
You should decide your rules and ask others to take care of the ethics and values of the group.
– If someone unknown sends you a message then initially you should ask about him/her.
Once you’ll comfortable then you should place a call.
– Sharing emojis is good for expressing your thoughts and feeling but using too many can harm your conversations.
Make sure to avoid using too many stickers or emojis in your conversation if it’s serious or professional.
– If you’re talking to your client, office colleagues, or with your professional network then you should avoid false statements.
Make sure, whatever you’re talking about, should be clear.
– If you have a business and want to communicate with your customer or clients then it’s better to use the WhatsApp Business application as compared to WhatsApp.
– If you received a forward message and you suspect that the message can be false or rumors then you should avoid forwarding the same message to others.
– In case, if you have a WhatsApp group or if you created a group then you should make some logical rules and ask others to obey the rules.
– Make sure to avoid sharing anything suspicious that can harm someone’s privacy.
Always respect other’s privacy and never try to break the rules.
These are some of the common DO and DON’T of the WhatsApp application.
Make sure to carefully read these rules and then you should start using the platform.
These are the general rules and not are universal it can change with the location, language, circumstances, and a lot of other factors as well.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant-text messaging platform.
If you want to connect and share your thoughts and ideas with like-minded people then you should download and install the application for free.
If you have any further questions or anything you want to suggest, you can mention in the comments down below.
Hope you guys enjoyed the article, make sure to mention your thoughts in the comments.