WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant-text messaging platforms.
If you’re looking for a platform in order to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
Make sure to download the application, install the application, register a free account, and start sharing anything you want.
WhatsApp can help you to share text messages, you can share media files like images and videos, and even share the documents like PDFs, PPTs, WORD, TEXT, etc. WhatsApp has over 2 billion users and over 5 billion downloads.
You can’t even connect with boring text messages, you can connect with audio and video calls and can even connect with audio messages as well.
In case, if you’re looking for a platform in order to share your current or live location then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
In order to share your location, you need to open WhatsApp and need to select the CHAT where you want to share your location.
Now, you need to click on the PAPERCLIP icon, which you’ll find inside the CHATBOX.
When you click on that it’ll ask you some options.
Make sure to click on the LOCATION option.
When you click on that it’ll ask you to select the LOCATION and INTERVAL for which you want to share your location.
Now, you need to click on the SHARE button and your location will be shared with that person.
Once the location is shared, now, the person with whom you shared your location can now track you.
It’s one of the best features for sharing your current or live location.
Sometimes, you may need to share your thoughts and ideas with like-minded people.
If this is the case then there is nothing like WhatsApp groups.
Make sure to create a free WhatsApp group and start adding contacts to your group.
To create a free WhatsApp group, you need to open WhatsApp and click on the three vertical dots, you’ll find at the top of the application.
When you click on that it’ll ask you some options.
Make sure to click on the NEW GROUP option.
When you click on that it’ll ask you to create a free WhatsApp group.
Make sure to start adding contacts to your WhatsApp group and then you need to click on the CREATE GROUP button and your group will be ready to connect.
WhatsApp group is one of the best features to connect with like-minded people.
Make sure to create a free GROUP right now and start sharing anything that comes to your mind.
WhatsApp these days offers so many features that we never got before.
Now, you can’t even connect with one-to-one, you can even connect with several people at the same time.
With changing times, the company’s also developing its platform and now we can explore tons of features that we had never seen before.
But still, we’re hungry and we need more.
In terms of privacy, WhatsApp provides so many features but still, we need more features.
Well, don’t worry, in this article, I’m gonna share with you two best WhatsApp MODs that you can download and install right now but these applications are not official and not even affiliated with the original WhatsApp.
So if you want to learn something new about the basic differences and what they’re offering then make sure to read the article carefully and let’s move further.
FMWhatsApp vs GBWhatsApp:
Now, in my further discussion, I’m gonna share with you all the basic differences between the FMWhatsApp and GBWhatsApp.
Make sure to carefully read the article to learn something new.
Both of these applications are developed by third-party developers.
– Both are the MODs of the original WhatsApp and you’ll never get these applications on official resources.
You need to search on GOOGLE and need to find third-party resources.
– Both applications have almost the same functionality and features.
– When you head over to both of these platforms, you’ll find the almost same interface and everything will be almost the same.
– GBWhatsApp is more advanced as compared with FMWhatsApp.
You’ll get more functionality and features as compared with the FMWhatsApp.
– GBWhatsApp is more popular than the FMWhatsApp and you’ll find more downloads of the GBWhatsApp as compared with FMWhatsApp.
– In terms of PRIVACY, you’ll find GBWhatsApp has more features as compared with FMWhatsApp.
– FMWhatsApp is slightly more customizable as compared with the GBWhatsApp.
– GBWhatsApp is close to the original WhatsApp in terms of security and privacy.
GBWhatsApp uses the same server as the original WhatsApp does.
– In terms of the design, FMWhatsApp is more customizable as compared to GBWhatsApp.
FMWhatsApp offers a theme store where you can download the various themes and can easily install your new theme in your WhatsApp but GBWhatsApp will give you limited options.
– In terms of the updates, FMWhatsApp offers frequent updates and you’ll get a new update soon but GBWhatsApp takes time to release the new update.
It helps to get the latest features frequently and you can stay connected with the new features.
– FMWhatsApp is loaded with tons of free themes.
You can select your favorite theme without any issue but GBWhatsApp has a limited number of themes. Make sure to choose the best one that you’ll find easy to use.
– Both WhatsApp mods offer the same privacy settings.
You can Hide Online Status, Hide Blue Ticks, Hide Second Tick, Hide Written Status, Hide Recording, Hide Blue Microphone, Hide View Status, Anti-revoke option.
– In terms of customization, both the applications are offering these customizations
Dark Theme for Settings
– If you’re looking for the auto-reply option then you don’t need to wait anymore.
Here is the hack for you. With the help of both of these WhatsApp MODs, you can easily do that.
You can easily set the auto-reply option for both of these WhatsApp MODs.
– You may come across the situation when you try to send any media file with your original WhatsApp and you’ll find the media file size compressed.
Well, it also impacts the quality of the image as well.
Well, now, you don’t need to worry about this because both of these WhatsApp mods will help you to send media files like images and videos without compression.
Apart from that, you can also do the following things as well.
Can Send Video of up to 50 MB
Can Send Images with Max Resolution
Can Send Audio of up to 100 MB
Can post Full Resolution Pictures as Status
Can Upload Video Statuses for up to 7 minutes
– Both the WhatsApp MODs come with the anti-ban, which means, you don’t need to think much before sharing any type of messages.
– Both the WhatsApp MODs offer protection features. You can either set a passcode, pattern, or fingerprint as well.
– With both the WhatsApp MODs, you can play the video from the chat screen.
You don’t need to leave WhatsApp.
– Both the WhatsApp MODs offer a feature of disabling audio and video calls.
– Both the WhatsApp MODs will give you a feature to stay online 24/7.
– You have an option to block the individual chat.
– If you want to cut yourself from WhatsApp but you want to use the rest of the device applications even after the internet is ON then there is nothing like using the DND option.
These are some of the comparisons you can make.
Make sure, both the MODs have almost the same feature but care should be taken that you should have the latest version.
If you don’t have the latest version then I’ll not guarantee that the difference will be the same.
Note: Both of these WhatsApp MODs are not official. As per my recommendation, you should avoid using these WhatsApp MODs because it can harm your privacy and your data may be stolen by the hackers third-party developers, and so on.
WhatsApp MODs are the best alternatives if you’re looking for new features and getting bored of using the original WhatsApp.
Make sure to download any of the MOD APKs.
Download and install the APK and start using them.
Make sure to use these applications for having fun only and never use them for sharing anything personal.